Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


I know that it is late but I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My last couple of days haven't been all that good but I am hanging in there. I am having such a hard time getting over this depression. Yesterday I spent most of the day in bed sleeping. My husband and oldest son did all the cooking. They didnt mind. I think they actually had fun. I cried off and on but i pulled myself together and had dinner with the kids. I defenetly need an enviroment change. I dont know how long I can go living like this. My mortgage holder is really being awful. She said that even though we have been paying on time for the last year, we are still late with the back amount. The poperty should have been paid off in June. She found a buyer and is taking me to court to get me evicted. She is getting twice the amount this property is worth. I have been busting my butt paying this. I have even made a few double payments. We are about four months to go before it is ours. Not anymore. She is taking us to court. I will most likely be homeles by Christmas. I havent given up but it feels hopeless.


My mother and I arent really getting along. She wanted me and the kids to go down there and spend Christmas with them. My husband couldnt come down because of work and he would have to spend Christmas alone. I told her that I couldnt do that to him. I did that last year. I asked her if she wnated to come up here. She said she couldnt leave dad alone for Christmas. MY father has off for Christmas so would be able to come up here but refuses. I was expected to leave my husband alone but she isnt expected to leave her's alone. Anyways. She just said that she wil come after Christmas. That is ok with me but I think she is very upset about this.


Enough of the complaining.. I couldnt go to take my GED on monday night due to some very harsh winter conditions. They rescheduled it for this tuesday night. I am going to pass this and change my life. Thank you all for pulling for me.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!


Stay safe!! HUGS Christine

4 comments:

Rose said...

Think positive thoughts!

I'm praying for you Sweetie.

Hugs, Rose

Linda's World said...

Hopefully the court will decide your landlady doesn't have a lef to stand on. I pray that things will get better for you & your family soon. Linda in Washington state

Sweetnessk71 said...

I hope things get better for you hun. Take care

Kris

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!