Friday, April 25, 2008

An ok day today

Hello all I hope everyone is enjoying the weather outside. I am having a fairly good day today. I dont have any pain which is a big plus. I am going to go out in a minute and take my dogs out for a long walk. Later today when the kids get home I am going to take thhem to the park to run off some energy that they have bult up. lol. This weekend it's going to rain so I am going to get my outside time in now. I hope to talk to everyone soon... God Bless

Here is something that was sent to me so I decided to share it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missing Shoe

“For want of a nail the shoe was lost. For want of a shoe the horse was lost. For want of a horse the rider was lost. For want of a rider the battle was lost. For want of a battle the kingdom was lost. And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.”

This old rhyme carries an important message. As Napoleon is reported to have written, “The outcome of the greatest events is always determined by a trifle.” A bit of falling foam brought down the space shuttle Columbia and a faulty O-ring was the cause of the loss of the Challenger.

Jesus gave great authority to those who learned to be faithful in the little things (Luke 19:17). Paying attention to details is a character trait. Character is that which we habitually do—principles that make us reliable, capable and respected. Let’s watch those trifles—they have a tendency to grow and mount up into problemsshare it.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a good day. Missing Shoe was lovely. Love Pam xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. :-) Thank you for sharing that is great. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you had a good day!!!


~~~Make It A Great Day~~~
              Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

glad you had a good day no pain is a good thing:) enjoy your weekend

Deb