Monday, April 21, 2008

Sad for no reason

Hello everyone. I dont understand what is going on with me today. I woke up late this morning and started crying. I have been crying off and on all day.I don t even know why I am crying. It is worrying me some.  My husband says that I am not acting like myself. He says I frustrate him. I have been doing my housework in tears today. I guess I really wanted to go outside but my husband wanted me to get some housework done today. Maybe I will be able to get outside tomorrow. I hope that I am at least in a better mood. : (

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better tomorrow. Can your husband not help out with the housework? or better still, let you go out and him do It for a while? Sounds fair to me. Have a word. Love Pam xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes better tomorrow for you - but you should spend some time outside this evening.

Dan

http://journals.aol.com/slapinions/Slap-Inionscom

Anonymous said...

Maybe taking a few moments for your self outside IS what you truly need.  Or?  There are so many reasons to cry "for no reason," hormonal, allergies, lack of sunlight, are just a couple.  

May you and perhaps your husband find a few moments to just laugh, just be, enjoy life.

Housework, well, it'll be there when your done living a moment, too.

Anonymous said...

I have had days like that even though I keep from getting depressed easy. Is there any way that you could just sit out on the porch or near the house with your husband for a glass of tea or soda? Take a short break in a lawn chair close to the house. After in for a while, go back out. Surely he could not complain about that. Keeping you in my prayers.  Janie