Tuesday, November 6, 2007

found some options to think about

Looked into some options on what to do. I picked up an application for HUD. That looked promising. Someone is going to call us about even getting a government loan for a house. The owner of the house we live in that we are owner financing is going to give us more time to get things together. Even though I dont feel like it is an option for us to stay here without atiquite heating, i am glad it gives me some more time to figure things out. I didnt do much calling today because I needed to get a lot of cleaning and laundry done. I am not out of the woods yet but I am better off than I was over the weekend. I am trying to keep a good attitude about it all. I will get through it. Thank you for all your comments. You all are great friends. I do take all of your advice very seriously. You all seem to know what you are talking about. I have taken all of your advice to try to stay around here. I think you are right about staying where my husband has the job. Thank you for all your prayers. Trust me, I need all the prayers I can get. You guys are great. I will keep everyone posted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already told you how proud I was of you.  Just stay on it so you can beat old man winter.  Lucille

Anonymous said...

definately will keep praying for you...I pray that things will be settled soon.

God Bless

Janis

Anonymous said...

Well...the very best thing to do is Pray, Pray, Pray.  When you, and put your life into the Lords hands... you see that things just seem to fall into place.  Remember, when you are hurting, He is hurting.  He has a special place in his kingdom for those that don't have a lot of money and things.
You are so strong.  You are making it through...one day at a time.  You are courageous and you are healthy.  You have everything to live for and look forward too.

Praying for you and yours always-
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Attitude and prayer is everything....

Keeping you in my prayers!!!

Things seem to be looking up =)

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

That is great news. I don't know much about HUD but have heard that most people who can't afford a house can sometimes get one by going through HUD. Looks like God is helping you out here. Maybe they will get things going for you faster knowing that you don't have heat. Glad to hear that you are doing better and so glad that you checked out the HUD. Using the days that you have left to find something is what is important. You and your family are in my prayers and sure you are in others prayers too. God Bless and take a moment to smile. Janie