Saturday, November 3, 2007

Home again

I just got home last night from downstate. I am doing ok I guess. I still miss my sister but I am doing ok. We are packing up her things today. It looks as if we are going to have until the begining of december to find a place to go. It doesnt look hopeful but I keep in going. I put an application for low income housing but they said it would be a waiting list of about 18 to 24 months. I guess that is better than nothing. I am having panic attacks but tyring to keep things together for the family. My husband is so worried that sometimes he cries. I try to let him know everything will be ok so that he will feel better. I know that things are bad but I hate seeing him cry. Thank you for all your comments and prayers. Somehow we will get by. I hope to be able to actually have the time to comment on everyone else's journal. Thanks everyone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm My friend found a big house on line in a small town. It was in Kansas but maybe there is something around there in a small town?? Have you tried Salvation Army. They really help a lot of people. There might have something that you can move in to until you find something. Worth a try. Anything is worth a try. I did not realize that Salvation Army helped people as much as they did until my aunt told me. Just worry about you and your family... don't worry about all of us on journals. One day we could all be in the same way as you... no one never knows what their future holds. Just make short entries so we can keep you in prayer and know what is going on with you and your family. Praying for you and your family. Love, hugs, and prayers, Janie  

Anonymous said...

Christine I just want you to know I feel bad and hope you know I just worry that with your emotions running so high any way, You will find something but apparently you are going to have to be very presistent. There has got to be help there for you and you may be suprised how many new friends you will come up with.  Lucille  I think very often of you because when my kids were little I went through a patch about as bad as yours.  Lucille