Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a very nice Easter. I am doing a bit better but I still feel tired and shakey. The kids got up and had thier Easter hunt but they had to hunt the eggs inside because of the snow. But they had fun anyways.

Saint Theresa' s Prayer   


May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you and your family!! I think Easter egg hunts inside the house are fun to do!! (we used to always do them inside when I was growing up :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Yes, our Easter was very blessed. My youngest son preached, I sang (lol), met my daughter and children for dinner, and talked to my oldest son on the phone. I did eat too much!! lol That is beautiful words Christine... thank you for sharing and hope you had a wonderfully blessed day. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Oh... forgot to say I am keeping you in my prayers. :-) Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

glad you and children had a nice easter. good to see you wrting in journal again. nice prayer thank you for sharing, june