Monday, March 17, 2008

Went to the doctor today

Hello all..I went to the doctor today. I have been in so much pain the last few weeks. It has been so bad I wanted to cry. I have a relaly bad bladder infection. I also have been diagnosed with severe fibromalgyia. I was already dianosed with that but I didnt realize how painful it could be. It is horrible. She is sending me to a pain doctor to get some kind of physical therapy and pain medicine to get this under control without having to dump narcotics at me for the pain. I am hoping that this works out. I hope everyone is doing well. I will try to write more later... God Bless...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that both sounds painful; I do hope you get some relief soon and are in less pain

betty

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun! So sorry for your pain. I knew that something was wrong! But at least you know what is going on.  I hope they are able to do something for you. and of course I am wishing you the best . I thank God that I am not in pain at this time. But I do know what it is to live with pain. Right now I have claimed the healing power of God in my diabetes. I am taking vitamins and supplements and watching what I eat. I have to Give God something to work with! lol
Even still I do have pain in my feet. stabbing pains. they call it neuropathy and it is common in diabetics. This was one of the first signs that led me to the doc in the first place. My fingers would go numb and tingly for days. that was scary. Even with the meds it did not go away. but over all I have faith that I am getting better.  I think that you are very brave!  your friend june

Anonymous said...

That runs in my family the fibromalgyia. I think my daughter Terry Ann also has that with RA.  She is in so much pain all the time. Will be keeping you in my prayers as always. Hugs, Janie