Wednesday, September 5, 2007

New Bunnies

My friend had to move away and had nowhere to take her bunnies. She tried to find homes for them but couldnt. I ended up taking them in. There are two of them. One is a lion's head lop earred bunny, and the other one is a mini rex. They are small and they seem easy to take care of. They are quiet and very friendly. I gave them some vegies and they thought this was the best thing. One ate a piece of pepper out of my hand. The lion's head lop has long hair. She is so pretty. The other one is brown with short hair. I kow I didnt need anymore pets but I couldnt see them go to the spca shelter where they would sit and then be put to sleep. They are not hard at all to care for. My youngest son loves them. Mayeb I can get him involved in helping to care for them. They say kids with pets learn responsibilty,even if it is a small mouse.

Everything here is ok for now. My husband and I have been having some problems. We dont talk as much about anything. We have been snapping at each other about things. We have a difference of opinion on how to raise the children. That doesnt help things much. We have been through rough spots before. I guess we will get through it again. One thing is he gets tied of me laing in bed alot. When I get depressed I tend to stay in bed longer and not do as much cleaning.

Well I have to go and pick up my daughter form the bus stop. I am gong to take her to the park for awhile. I hope all is well with every one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine... get up.  DO something.  Even if it is going on the internet.  Have you read the info I sent you?  There are amazing foods out there that can make you feel BETTER!!  Try no suger for just one day.  No Sugar at all.  In any form.  No sugar cereal.  No cookies.  No soda.  No sugar.  For just ONE day.  I know you can do it Christine.  You will be amazed at what it will do for you body.  I know it would please the Lord too...

PLease try it...

Amanda

Anonymous said...

That is good that your son likes the bunnies. We get a free ad in the paper for give a way pets, incase you find you can't keep them, maybe your paper gives free ads too. I have found that the longer I stay in bed the more I want to sleep. Amanda, is right... maybe just get on the computer if nothing else. Hope you get over your depression soon. Are there any funny stories that you can tell on your journal that make you smile or laugh? You can log them in "mail waiting" in your email and then copy and paste at a later time in your journal. I do that so I don't have to be on line and make the phone busy. You and your family is in my prayers. Blessings, Janie