Tuesday, September 4, 2007

a very nice man

I know I just posted an entry but I decided to tell everyone what a very nice man is doing for me. His name is David. He knows that me and the family are going through alot. He is taking us to his storage shed to give me some clothes that his daughter out grew and that my daughter could fit into. He also has toys for my kids and some household stuff we will need in our new house,if we can mange to get the house. I am praying for that. Anyways, this man is so sweet.

Here I had found out that I had given his daughter some extar furniture that we had and soem baby clothes and furniture  that she needed. So he decided to help me out. I am Thankful there is still some caring people out there. With all the stories I here on the news, the world seems like such an uncaring place. Well I thought I would share that. I hope all of you are doing well. I will most likely post later. I am addicted to this posting stuff. lol....Christine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know it says in the Bible that you will receive 10 fold and I am finding that out. God is in control of all things. It is always so nice to find someone that is so nice. I am addicted to the posting stuff too!  lol  Always think of something to write about!! lol Have a wonderful evening with smiles and blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Christine, thank you so much for commenting  both on the teeth and also for sharing this story.  There are good people in this world.   Lucille