Friday, December 12, 2008

Feeling a bit better

Thank you everyone for your comments. I know it must be frustrating to read my entries. Thank you for sticking by me. I am trying to hang in there. To answer a question, she said she filed.I havent seen papaers yet. Trust me I would love to get out of here. But it seems impossible for us to find an apartment that we can afford ir who will rent to us. I dont have an rental references in fact I dont have any references at all.I dont have any friends. I dont know anybody. So this fact makes it impossible. I do feel a bit better though today even though things dont look good for us. I went to the doctor and he gave me some new medicine he thinks will help. He seems to be a very nice man. I think that he may be of help to me. I am also going to go to counciling. I know it will take alot of gas money but I feel i must go. This staying in bed all day has got to stop. I want to start living. I feel trapped here. Maybe that the feeling is just an illusion. I do agree that getting out of here probably is my best bet for my mental health and the future of my family. I hope that it will work out for us. I dont want to lise my children or any thing as a matter of fact. I am going to go lie down for the night. Stay safe everyone. God Bless...
"I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.
Philippians 4:13
NLTMan is never so tall as when he kneels before God—never so great as when he humbles himself before God. And the man who kneels to God can stand up to anything.
Louis H. Evans1
Isaiah 9:6-7 NLT

4 comments:

Linda's World said...

Christine, I'm happy to hear you are feeling better. I think you should still make some calls...perhaps there'a an agency that can help you get into an apartment that you can afford. You never know~God works in mysterious ways. I've known several people who've been able to "just move in" no references, no deposits, etc. Landlords want their places rented so they have $$ coming in. I'd get a local newspaper and go down thru the "For Rent" ads. Also check with people at your church, perhaps someone there has a place for rent. The thing is...you've got to make the calls, they are not going to call you. Have a good weekend and again, I'm glad you're feeling better today. Linda in Washington state

Beth said...

I'm glad you're feeling better today, Christine, and Linda is right. Don't give up, and see what you can find out from various agencies--but you will need to make those calls!

Hugs, Beth

Anonymous said...

Christine I'm so glad you feel better! Look, based on your writing, I assume you believe in God. If you can believe in God, cant you believe that God will guide you where you need to go? Just call an agency like Linda suggests that can help you find an apartment. Or simply go get a newspaper and look at the classifieds. Drive to the area you want to live in, look around. It might take you a while, but you will feel better knowing you are doing something to help you move on with your life. Just the doing of it, not the accomplishment, just doing it will keep you going. You must have unwavering faith that you will find something. If you dont belong to a church, pick up the phone and call one, anyone, and ask for help. If they cannot help you, they will direct you to where you can find help. They do this, not just for members, for anyone.

Hm, I wouldnt believe any papers were filed until you receive some kind of notice. Ignore that woman, she's trying to scare you. Fear is not of God, ignore her and dont let fear overtake you. Be strong and just keep moving forward.

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!