Friday, May 30, 2008

The big day

Well today is the exciting day for me. I have mixed feelings about the weekend. I hope that everything goes well. It is really weird to look forward to something and also dread it at the same time. I will inform everyone how it went. I hope I have good things to say. I am bringing my bubbles with me. Blowing bubbles makes me feel calmer for some reason. My dog , Billy, is absolutely hilarious. When I blow the bubbles, he gos after them.He barks at them  He jumps at them and tries to eat them. lol They smell good but yuck.  He could do that for hours. He is such a special dog. He is 13 years old. Everyday I am afraid that something will happen to him because of his age. I try to let him do what he wants to do. He loves playing in  the creek. He loves to swim when we take him to the park. Everyday he is here is a blessing. I hope that I never have to make the decision to put him to sleep. I will make that decision if I have to but I am hoping that he will just go peacefully on his own someday. Once again he is bugging me now for a walk. He would go for walks all day if I would take him. I guess in a way it is good for me since I have to lose alot of weight. I guess I will get off of here and take him. I hope everyone one has a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine, I hope everything goes well for you this weekend. Sometimes what we dread turns out to be not so bad...I hope that's the case for you this weekend!

Take care,
Beth

Anonymous said...

I hope your weekend goes good, Christine, and I still like to play with bubbles too! at the church nursery when we lived in Montana to distract crying kids, we would blow bubbles; they would love to see them floating in the room (we put a fan on low speed to make the bubbles go further) and they would stop crying; I used to hope I could be the one blowing the bubbles!

looking forward to hearing about your weekend

your dog sounds so special!!!

betty

Anonymous said...

hope all goes good with you this weekend!!!!!I love that pic of the flower!!!

Patty

Anonymous said...

Your dog Billy sounds alot like my Lakota. He loves to play ball. He would play ball all day long if someone would play with him. These dogs bring a lot of smiles. Hope your weekend goes well. Try to relax and enjoy. Prayers, Janie