Sunday, August 17, 2008

laid around today

I didnt do much today but lay around. I feel so lazy but i just didnt feel well. All my joints hurt real bad and I just couldnt breath right. I feel so run down and tired. I could have slept all day. I tried to take the dogs out for a walk but it just hurt too bad. Some of the dogs are going to new homes this week. We just couldnt financially do it anymore. My kids arent very happy but i have to do what I have to do. They are going to good homes. The cats are next. I am only keeping one. He stays outside alot and isnt much of a problem. I am going to go now and lay down for a bit. I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you for all the advice and comments on my journal. Keeping everyone in my prayers.

God Bless

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope tomorrow is a better day, Christine.

{{hugs}}

Beth

Anonymous said...

I didn't go to church today or this evening. Just too tired also. I sure hope you are feeling better by tomorrow. Hugs and Prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

that is sad
having to say goodbye
to your pets
at least you found
them new homes
not going to the
humane society

Anonymous said...

This summer is making a lot of people tired all the time.  I'm sorry you have to give away your animals.  But if they are going to good homes, that's a blessing.
DB